Make a difference in your community by joining the Lick Creek PTO! The PTO puts on awesome community events at Lick Creek School to raise much-needed funds for academic and extra-curricular programs. We also run numerous fundraising programs throughout the year such as “Box Tops for Education” and “Kroger Community Rewards.”
How can you get involved right now?
- You can learn more about what the PTO does by visiting the PTO’s Facebook page.
- Have a Kroger card? Go to Kroger Community Rewards (or call 1-800-krogers, option 3). You’ll need your Kroger card and #86227 to select Lick Creek School. It’s easy and free!
- You can attend one of the regular meetings that take place at the school. Bring your great ideas! Upcoming meeting dates can be found on the school calendar and on this page.
There’s no obligation to join, and we would greatly appreciate any time you may be able to contribute.
- Next Meeting TBD, August 2018
- Tuesday, April 12, 2018 – 5:00 p.m. at El Jalapeno in Anna Minutes
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 – 5:00 p.m. at El Jalapeno in Anna Minutes
- Monday, October 16, 2017 – 5:00 p.m. at Lick Creek School Minutes
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 – 5:00 p.m. at Lick Creek School Minutes
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 – 5:00 p.m. at Lick Creek School Minutes
A big special THANK YOU to our Lick Creek community for your support of the 2017 Fall Fest!! We had an awesome turnout! Thank you to Mr. Boren, Miss Sherri and their crew for the amazing fish and fixings. Thank you to Alex Belcher for auctioneering. Thank you to Josh and Beverly Baker for the power wheels derby. Thank you to Stover Farms for Cow Patty Bingo. Thank you Becky Plott for the art series for the auction. Thank you to the many people who donated desserts and items to the auctions. Thank you to the many businesses who donated (we had over 100 auction items). Thank you to the PTO members for volunteering their time in planning and preparing. Thank you to all of the Lick Creek staff, teachers and students who volunteer their time and thank you to the many Lick Creek families who show their support. From planning to cleaning up at the end of the night, we appreciate each one of you. It takes a team and we are blessed with an amazing community. The funds raised will be used for field trips, attendance incentives, school supplies, technology and much more. THANK YOU!! You can see more photos on the Lick Creek School PTO Facebook Page.